- Visual Studio Code on macOS Installation. Download Visual Studio Code for macOS. Open the browser's download list and locate the downloaded archive. Select the 'magnifying glass' icon to open the archive in Finder. Drag Visual Studio Code.app to the Applications folder, making it.
- Download Visual Studio Professional 2013 For Mac, Best Price Lynda.com - Building And Monetizing Game Apps For IOS, License For Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2015, Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2019 Discount.
- Visual Studio 2013 free download - Visual Studio Community, Visual Studio Booster, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional, and many more programs.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 For Mac
- Visual Studio 2012 For Mac
- Visual Studio 2013 User Macros
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac. Develop apps and games for iOS, Android and using.NET. Download Visual Studio for Mac. Create and deploy scalable, performant apps using.NET and C# on the Mac.
Developer Community System Requirements Compatibility Distributable Code Documentation Blogs Servicing
The minimum system requirements for the Visual Studio 2019 for Mac family of products is below. To install Visual Studio 2019 for Mac,see Visual Studio 2019 Downloads. For information about everythingthat's new in this release, see the Visual Studio 2019 for Mac release notes.See also Visual Studio 2019 for Mac Platform Targeting and Compatibility.
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac
Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 For Mac
Visual Studio 2012 For Mac
The following products support the minimum system requirements below:
- Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 for Mac.
- Visual Studio Professional 2019 for Mac.
- Visual Studio Community 2019 for Mac.
Supported Operating Systems
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac will install and run on the following operating systems:
- macOS Catalina 10.15 *
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
The latest version of Xcode 11 requires macOS Mojave 10.14, therefore Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Mac projects also require that minimum version.
* While Visual Studio 2019 for Mac version 8.3 has been tested to work on Catalina, macOS Catalina has known compatibility issues with multiple applications. Please report any issues you notice at Developer Community. Catalina does not suport older version of Visual Studio for Mac.
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended.
- 4 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM recommended (4 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine).
- Hard disk required, by default: approx 5.6GB.
Visual Studio for Mac is available in the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- .NET Core SDK 2.2 is required to use .NET Core projects and features. It can be downloaded and installed separately, and requires macOS Sierra 10.12 or higher.
- Xamarin.Android requires the 64-bit Java Development Kit (JDK).
- Xamarin.iOS requires Apple's Xcode IDE and iOS SDK.
- Xamarin.Forms can target both Android and iOS platforms, given the requirements listed above.
Visual Studio 2013 User MacrosTop of Page